Advanced Automatic Curling Technology:Hair is automatically drawn into the ceramic curl chamber where it is softly held, timed, and heated in all directions to create the sought-after smaller, tighter curls or larger waves, making it a great all-rounder,leaving you an effortless and anti- tangle styling experience and long-lasting curls.
Tourmaline Ceramic Curl Chamber:The specialized brushless motor can heat up quickly and evenly , making the ceramic curl chamber easier to create waves in your hair and the end result will be a smoother, glossier style.
LCD Screen Display and 10 Temperature Setting:The Automatic Curling Iron is very convenient to read the temperature and setting . When you turn on the curler, the LCD screen will be on and show time , temperature and curl direction settings . It is legible for you to adjust the settings according to your hair style . Temperature can range between 140° C and 230° C for all hair types, every time we suggest adjust temperature from the lowest to the suitable temperature you want.
Safe Beep Alarm Protection and 4 Timer Settings: Hair Curler is designed for all hair types. Convenient 4 timer settings (8 sec - 10 sec - 12 sec - 15 sec) can help you achieve desired hair curling results from loose to tight curls . ( 8 seconds for loose, natural curls; 10 seconds for soft elastic curls; 12 seconds for soft, strong curls; 15 seconds for small, tight, strong curls). The Automatic Curling Iron beeps when it reach the setting time, then release the button .
Friendly Note:The Hair Curler must be used with OPEN MOUTH of the curl chamber always facing towards the your head , wrong use direction may result in the hair is stuck in the machine.
- Automatic curl technology
- Powerful heating system for fast curl formation
- Ceramic curl chamber for smooth curls
- 10 heat settings from 140℃ to 230℃ for thin, layered, and thick hair
- 4 timer settings with audio bleep indicator for varied curl effect
- Ionic de-frizz for reducing flyaways and static
- Alternating curl direction for a natural finish
- Auto shut off
- 2.0m swivel cord
The Right Amount of Hair
Each time a 1-1.5cm section of hair is drawn in to the curl chamber to give a natural, smooth finish.
Detail Operation Steps:
1. Brush your hair thoroughly. Make sure your hair is completely dry and there are no tangles;
2. Preheat your curler. It's important to preheat your curler to get it to the optimal temperature, timer setting and curl direction;
3. Partition your hair into sections. Sections should be about 1-1.5cm wide;
4. Curl each section. Double check that the LCD Display has to be facing the head; smooth/twirl the strand of hair and insert it into the curl chamber starting from the back of the appliance, then stretch your hair strands taut;
5. Press and hold the curl button, meanwhile let go of hair, you can hear it rolling into the chamber and also hear one beep, keep pressing the curl button as it starts heating and waiting for 8/10/12/15sec you set, release the curl button until you hear continuous beeps 4 times;
6. Gently pull the hair out of the machine
Four timer settings:
- 8 seconds= 3 beeps for loose, natural curls.
- 10 seconds= 4 beeps for soft bouncy curls.
- 12 seconds= 5 beeps for tight, defined curls.
- 15 seconds= 6 beeps for tight, defined curls.
190°: Suitable for general hair.
170°: Suitable for soft hair or dyed hair.
210°: Suitable for thick and hard hair or naturally curly hair.
- Power: 50W.
- Voltage: 110-240V.
- Motor: Brushless motor.
- Setting Time: 8S, 10S, 12S.
- Temperature: 170℃ - 210℃
- Heat-up time: < 30 seconds.
- Heating elements: PTC plate.