Has your car's check-engine light become so annoying that you've covered it with tape You're not alone. But there's a better way to find the problem with an Auto Diagnostic Scanner OBDII and fix it.
The Auto Diagnostic Scanner OBDII work on cars made since 1996. This Auto Diagnostic Scanner OBDII can turn off the check engine light to distinguish a broken catalytic converter from a clogged EGR valve, potentially saving you hundreds of dollars, all without requiring you to get your hands dirty.
- Universal works with all standard OBDII/EOBD& CAN compliant cars, light-duty trucks (12V only), SUVs and minivans sold worldwide.Tips: CAN NOT work on hybrid and electric cars
- Reads engine fault codes and shows definitions. Easily determine the cause of check engine light (MIL) before taking to shops or fixing it by yourself.
- Clears codes, turn off the MIL and resets monitors.
- I/M readiness hotkey allows quick access to emissions readiness status, DTC information and erase function.
- Displays complete live data stream in digits and graph format, RGB color screen allows you to compare 4 live readings to find out any suspicious parameters.
- Reads freeze frame data which shows engine conditions such as fuel trim, engine coolant temp etc., at the time the Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) was triggered.
- Multilingual menu options and code definitionsﾡﾪEnglish, Spanish, French etc.
- Advanced O2 sensor test, EVAP test, Modes 8 Test
- Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CID, and CVN).
2 IN 1, OBD2 Diagnostic Scanner and Battery Tester
Real-time Car Battery Voltage Check, helps you to understand the battery healthy status.
- <10.8V-- Battery Voltage Too Low, Need to Change Battery
- 10.8V--11.8V-- Voltage Slightly Low, Maybe Difficult to Start Ignition
- 11.8V--12.8VﾡﾪNormal Battery Voltage, Good Battery Status!
- 12.8V--13.2V-- Battery Voltage Too Low, Alternator Might Not Able to Charge
- 13.2V--14.8V-- Normal Battery Voltage, Alternator Charging Normal
- >14.8V-- Caution! High Battery Voltage Detected, Might Damage the Battery, Please Check the Engine Stabilizer
- Display: 2.8" LCD color display (320 X 240 dpi) diagnostic tool main unit.
- Replaceable Diagnostic Cable: 4.5 ft long, allows you to perform a professional diagnostics in or out of vehicles.
- User Manual - Step by step Guides on tool operations, even a beginner can easily understand.
- USB Cable - Used to upgrade the scan tool, and to print retrieved data.
- Protective Nylon Case - A free nylon case, carry the kit easily and keep it tidy (vs NT301, no need to pay extra)
- Gift carton box wrapped, the best gift for husband, father or your kids.